Home Care Book Is Wherever You Need Us To Be
Home Care Book’s caregivers provide companionship, help with activities of daily living, personal care, and sitter services for older adults and those who are medically vulnerable.
From around-the-clock, 24-hour care to just a few hours a week, we tailor our care plans to the individual needs and preferences of our clients. And, we provide care wherever our clients need it – their homes, assisted living facilities, short-term rehabilitation facilities, or memory care and long-term care residences.
Home Care Book provides care in the home for a variety of situations and needs:
- To support recovery after a hospitalization. The average length of a hospital stay has been declining for years, and many patients still need regular help and support to heal and get better, even after discharged home. This help could include medication reminders, personal care, meal preparation, light housekeeping, grocery shopping, and transportation. The days and weeks following a hospital discharge is critical for a successful recovery and for preventing complications and even readmission to the hospital. Easing the transition from hospital to home ensures recovering patients can get the rest, nutrition and support they need. Read more about our hospital-to-home transition program here.
- To support home health and hospice goals. Our personal care services can work in tandem with home health care and with hospice care. For patients who are prescribed home health or hospice services, Home Care Book’s caregivers can provide complementary personal and custodial care services that the patient and his/her family decide they need. Unlike home health or hospice, where insurance payers and physicians dictate the schedule and scope of services, private home care is determined by the client. Because Home Care Book has an on-staff chief medical officer, we are uniquely able to coordinate care and provide medical oversight.
- To preserve independent living. Many older adults live alone, and in today’s mobile society, older adults increasingly live far away from other family members. With Home Care Book, older adults get the support they need to continue living independently, and their family members get the peace of mind of knowing they are looked after.
Free Home Care Quote
Home Care Book provides professional, compassionate home care throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
Our home care services include:
- Incontinence care
- Preparing meals
- Transportation: doctor appointments, errands and shopping
- Memory care: Alzheimer’s / Dementia
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Sitter service
- Overnight attendant